Digital Download - Files are emailed to you
Licence is for one household, classroom or therapy room to use the resources within that house/room.
Each digital files comes with 3 downloads.
Click the Ask a Question tab below and tell me
- the products you'd like an invoice for
- email address to send the invoice to
If you need an NDIS Invoice, do the above but add in your childs'
- NDIS Participant Name
- NDIS Participant Number
- Plan Manager email (if applicable)
Director | Qualified Teacher | Designer | Additional Needs Parent
Hi I'm Tash 👋 I'm the Director of Little Wooden Toybox, a qualified teacher, and I design all our educational resources and training. I'm a single mum of two teens with Autism, ADHD and PDA and have the podcast 'The Crap and The Crazy'
My background and life experience has given me a unique insight into:
- Creating fun and engaging educational and life skill resources
- Understanding behaviours that challenge and why they occur
- Understanding how emotional regulation and sensory input impacts both us as parents and our little ones (diagnosed or not)
- Developing, implementing and managing resources & coping strategies to make home life calmer & more organised
All of these concepts and resources can be applied in the classroom or at home; equipping parents, teachers, therapists and early childhood educators with tools and strategies to confidently keep kids engaged and learning through play.