Digital Download - Files are emailed to you
Licence is for one household, classroom or therapy room to use the resources within that house/room.
Each digital files comes with 3 downloads.
Click the Ask a Question tab below and tell me
- the products you'd like an invoice for
- email address to send the invoice to
If you need an NDIS Invoice, do the above but add in your childs'
- NDIS Participant Name
- NDIS Participant Number
- Plan Manager email (if applicable)
Tash Kritter - B.Ed K-Yr7
Hi I'm Tash, Director of Little Wooden Toybox, designer of the Letter Basics resources (our own brand), single mum of two teens with Autism, ADHD and we've recently added PDA (Extreme Demand Avoidance) to the list - fun times!
My background is in teaching (B.Ed K-7) as well as additional needs, and this combined with over 10 years of early intervention has given me a unique insight into
- Understanding difficult behaviours and why they occur
- Understanding how emotional regulation and sensory input impacts both us as parents and our little ones (diagnosed or not)
- Developing, implementing and managing resources & coping strategies to make home life calmer & more organised
All of these concepts and resources can be applied in the classroom, home and/or therapy; equipping parents, teachers, early childhood educators and therapists with tools and strategies to confidently manage difficult behaviours.
It's also important to note that these strategies also work for neurotypical children and children struggling with anxiety, helping to keep you and them calm and happy, and ready to learn and play!
“I have lived this day in & day out for the last 14 years – I am in a unique position to not only create amazing resources with input from therapists, but to test them in real life situations at home (where all the crazy comes out!)” – Tash K